Looking for a dainty Catholic tattoo with a powerful message that you can look at during a time of trial or wear just for fun? These Catholic temporary tattoos are a great solution! Put them on your wrist, your ankle, anywhere! They make great conversation starters and gifts, too! Wear these Catholic temporary tattoos as mantras in labor, during surgery, during job interviews or play auditions – any time you need an extra dose of courage or need to reminded of God’s strength. Each pack comes with several words or phrases – choose your Catholic mantra and wear it proudly!
Celebrate St. Maximilian Kolbe’s courage with these temporary tattoos! “I asked the Mother of God what was to become of me…Then she came to me holding two crowns, one white, the other red. She asked me if I was willing to accept either of these crowns. The white one meant that I should persevere in purity, and the red that I should become a martyr. I said that I would accept them both.” – St. Maximilian Kolbe
Temporary tattoos included in this collection:
Forget not love • Militia Immaculata • Fight Indifference • the Cross is the school of love • red & white crowns • St. Maximilian Kolbe’s glasses
• Proudly made in the United States
• Complies with FDA standards.
• Instructions for application and removal are on the back of the tattoo sheet itself
• Tattoos last an average of 4-6 days depending on placement and daily wear
• Can be cut and rearranged however you’d like! See alternate photos for ideas.
• Temporary tattoo sheet measures 2x2in.